Last revision date: August 2021
Once you click “I agree”, you agree to the Membership and Website Terms (in full) as a legally binding contract between you and Organizational Soul Ltd. If you do not agree to these Membership Terms, we’re sorry but your membership will have to end here.
“Hub Facilitator” shall refer to members who have set up and facilitate impact and interest hubs.
“Member” shall refer to paying and free users of the ifbnetwork.co website.
“Properties” shall refer to websites and social media pages owned and administered by Organizational Soul Ltd.
“Your Content” shall mean any course content, assessments, training material, audio, video, text, images, documents, profiles, hub forum content, or other material you choose to display on this Website or share in your hubs. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Organizational Soul Limited a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Organizational Soul Ltd. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), unless by written and express approval by a parent or guardian. Otherwise, you must not use this Website if you are a minor.
Your Membership is non-transferable. You must not share your username and password with anyone else or allow anyone else to access the Site using your username and password.
You are responsible for every use of the Site that occurs in conjunction with the use of your username and password. You must use reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential. You must notify us as soon as you become aware of any unauthorised use of your membership, username, or password.
Membership is based on subscription fees which are detailed on the Site’s sign-up page. Your membership, or access to Content and areas of the Site, will be suspended or canceled if we do not receive the fees for your subscription type.
You can ask for a refund of subscription fees under our “Moneyback Guarantee” policy, during the first 30 days of your subscription. The first thirty days do not count if you made use of the site according to any of our free membership terms before adopting a monthly subscription. You may also have rights granted to you by law that may entitle you to a refund of fees in specific circumstances. Apart from the exceptions, refunds of subscription fees will not be made.
2. Hub Guidelines
Please read our Hub, Culture, and other Manuals, which form part of these Membership Terms and apply to content contributed to the Sites by members (such as comments, reviews, and forum posts).
Organizational Sou Ltd. reserves the right but is not obliged, to monitor all matters posted to the Site. We are not responsible or liable for material posted by others. Organizational Soul Ltd. does, however, reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or remove matter that in our discretion is objectionable or in violation of these Membership Terms, our policies, or applicable law.
When using the social media tools on the IFB Network website or another digital platform, Member agrees that Member is responsible for the content you post, and any consequences thereof. Member must not upload or post any materials that:
- restrict or inhibit others’ use or enjoyment of the IFB Network website;
- are false, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or offensive;
- infringe others’ rights, including privacy or intellectual property rights;
- disclose personal information about others, particularly sensitive information;
- contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful components; or
- contain commercial solicitation or ‘spam’ of any kind.
- contain inappropriate comments and postings which include, but not be limited to:
- Advocacy of a particular political party · Disparaging remarks of a particular individual or group;
- Content that uses offensive language, tone, or gestures, or that could be seen as offensive or insulting on the basis of gender, age, race, sexual orientation, religion, or culture;
- Content that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, fraudulent, or deceptive;
- Harassment or written attacks;
- Any content that depicts criminal activity;
- Content Members post that infringes on any copyright or intellectual property rights; or
- Websites you link to on the IFB Network websites or social media channels that do not follow the same policies and standards.
Organizational Soul Ltd. reserves the right to determine if user content, or any part thereof, can be considered inappropriate, and may at its sole discretion, remove that content without prior notice. Designated monitors may audit and monitor the social media components of the IFB Network website to ensure adherence to IFB Network Membership and Website Terms are adhered to. t inappropriate postings are removed in a timely fashion and the user potentially blocked. Organizational Soul Ltd. reserves the right but does not assume the responsibility, to review, delete, edit or otherwise alter user content in any manner that it sees fit, in its sole discretion. However, Organizational Soul Ltd. cannot review nor ensure the prompt removal of all objectionable user content and assumes no liability for doing so.
Hub Conflict. Should conflict emerge within a hub or between hubs, hub facilitator(s) is/are to mediate unless the conflict is with the facilitator(s). If the conflict remains unresolved after the hub members attempt to address it, a group will be appointed by the Central Hub to investigate and make a recommendation of corrective action. Corrective action may involve termination of the hub and /or member termination(s) from the IFB Network. Those appointed to investigate conflict and recommend action are to use the conflict resolution guide as a framework for the decision(s).
User Responsibility.You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users/Members and any other parties with whom you interact on the IFB Network website, social media platforms, and affiliate websites. Organizational Soul Limited reserves the right but has no obligation, to intercede in such disputes. You agree that Organizational Soul Ltd. will not be responsible for any liability incurred as the result of such interactions.
Content Provided by Other Users. Organizational Soul Limited’s IFB Network website, social media pages, and affiliate websites may contain Content provided by other Members. Organizational Soul Ltd. is not legally responsible for this and does not control Member/User Content. Organizational Soul Ltd. has no obligation to review or monitor, and does not approve, endorse or make any representations or warranties with respect to Member Content. You use all Member Content and interact with other Members at your own risk.
3. Availability and Use of the Site
The Site willusually be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We may, however, need to interrupt or suspend your access to the IFB Network Site or the provision of the Site’s services and content, for maintenance, technical or other reasons.
When accessing and using the Site and Properties with its services and Content, you must comply with cultural values, directions, instructions, or protocols posted on the Site or provided otherwise.
The Content will be updated, changed, or removed from time to time, at our discretion, so we can’t guarantee that specific Content will always be available on the Site.
4. Fair Use and Prohibited Conduct
Member is permitted to download Content to your computer as part of your membership. But your membership is subject to a ‘fair use’ policy. This ‘fair use’ policy requires that Member’s use of the Site and the Content must be fair, genuine, and reasonable. For example, the total amount of Content Member downloads must be reasonable in light of your genuine education and learning needs, and the time needed to genuinely engage with the Content. Organizational Sou Ltd will use reasonable discretion to decide whether a member has complied with the ‘fair use’ policy.
Member must not:
- use a false email address, impersonate others, or misrepresent your affiliation with others;
- insert advertising, branding, or other promotional content into the Hubs or Content, the hubs are a no sales zone;
- infringe on anyone’s intellectual property rights;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or materials through the Site;
- engage in the automatic gathering of information from or through the Site (such as “spidering”, “screen scraping”, “database scraping” or harvesting of e-mail addresses);
- attempt to interrupt or alter the Site’s operation in any way (for example through sending mass unsolicited messages, “flooding” servers, or introducing a virus, time bomb, trojan horse, worm, cancelbot or other computer routines);
- use the Site or the Content in a way that violates applicable law, that violates third party intellectual property or other rights, or that is, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, or defamatory;
- use the Site for unethical or criminal purposes;
- except as allowed in these Membership Terms, copy, distribute, transmit, modify or otherwise exploit the Content or any data or code made available through the Site; or
- use scripts to automatically mass download Content.
5. Member Representations
Regarding Your Registration. By using the Company Services, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
- Member will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- Member will keep Member’s password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account;
- Member is not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use our Sites; and
- Member’s use of the Organizational Soul Ltd.’s Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Member also agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form and user profile and (b) maintain and promptly update your account data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If Member provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Organizational Soul Ltd. has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Organizational Sou Ltd. has the right to suspend or terminate Member’s account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Sites (or any portion thereof).
Organizational Soul Ltd. reserves the right to remove or reclaim or change a username you select if we determine appropriate in our discretion, such as when the username is obscene or otherwise objectionable or when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a Member’s actual name.
6. Member Content
Organizational Soul Ltd. now or in the future permits Members to post, upload, transmit through or otherwise provide through our website, the third party system, or social media platform (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information (e.g., your name, e-mail address, etc.) and other content (collectively “User Content”). For example, when Member joins IFB Network Hubs, any comment you post to the social media platform within the ifbnetwork.co website is considered your User Content.
Member agrees not to submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. Member is solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from your User Content. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that your Member Content:
- will not contain any material which tortious (e.g., defames or invades the privacy of any person, etc.), obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- will not promote sexually explicit material or violence, or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- does not breach any legal duty you owe to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- will not be threatening, harassing, bullying, abusive, or invade another’s privacy;
- will not be provided with an intent to impersonate any person, to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, or to falsely give the impression that your User Content comes from someone else; or
- will not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act (e.g., criminal acts, copyright infringement, computer misuse, etc.).
7. Grant of Rights & Use.
Organizational Soul Ltd. does not claim ownership to Members’ User Content. Each item of Content is the copyright of its author unless otherwise indicated.
When Member posts content (texts, images, sounds, etc.) to the IFB Network website, Member grants to Organizational Soul Ltd. a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive, fully sublicensable and transferable right and worldwide license to publish, edit, reproduce, create derivative works based upon (e.g., translations, etc.), public display/perform, transmit and publish Member Content (in whole or in part) as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate in connection with our business and operations. Organizational Soul Ltd. is under no obligation to publish Member submissions or to keep them accessible; such decisions are at its sole discretion.
By submitting Member Content for publication on our website, Member grants Organizational Soul Ltd. the right, to publicly use your biographical or other information about you including, without limitation, all or some of your name, alias, nickname, and geographical location (e.g., “Jill M. – Clifton, N.J.”), in connection with the use or publication of your Member Content consistent with the license granted in the previous paragraph.
If Member’s submission includes your or someone else’s image or voice, Member grant Organizational Soul Ltd. irrevocable permission to broadcast it by any means of communication controlled or authorized by Organizational Soul Ltd. Member gives Organizational Soul permission to publish your full name and other profile information provided by you on any form or platform in connection with the IFB Network. Similarly, Member gives Organizational Soul Ltd. permission to contact you for follow-up in connection with anything you submit to IFB Network digital services.
Organizational Soul Ltd. reserves the right to modify or adapt any Member content that Member provides and reserves the right to remove any Member content alleged to be infringing, in its sole discretion, without prior notice.
To access or use some content or features of our website, Member may choose to provide Organizational Sou Ltd. with certain information, we may require you to provide certain information, or require that you establish an account with us or our affiliates through registration. Member access to certain content or features may be limited based on your membership level selection.
Whenever Member submits information to Organizational Soul Ltd, Member agrees to provide true, accurate and complete information and agree to, if the option is available, promptly update the information if there have been changes to the information you provided.
Organizational Sou Ltd. requires that you establish an account with us to access parts or all of our website or use certain materials. When registering an account, you will need to select a username (“ID”) and password. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING YOUR ID AND PASSWORD, AND OTHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION, CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES THAT OCCUR UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT, WHETHER OR NOT YOU AUTHORIZED SUCH ACTIVITIES. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account or ID and password by contacting us at email@example.com
9. Rights to Content; Intellectual Property
Organizational Soul Ltd. is the sole owner of any and all IFB® content—this includes but is not limited to courses, articles, videos, IFB materials, available through the website or otherwise.
Membership gives you a right (a revocable, non-exclusive license) to use the Content for personal purposes. You must not redistribute Content (such as articles, courses, tutorials, eBooks, videos, and source files without written permission from the originating author). Any project files, spreadsheets, thought leadership, or other assets associated with Content are included to demonstrate the course or tutorial. Member may use, modify and manipulate files for your own personal educational purposes, but Member must not otherwise exploit the files and the assets in them, or redistribute the files or assets. If Member enjoys the Content, you can ask your friends and colleagues to become members as well.
Member may not include other people’s intellectual property in courses offered by Member or Member’s employer or company without written permission from the owner of the property.
The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are, unless otherwise stated, the property of Organizational Soul Ltd. and you must not use these without the approval of the relevant owner.
Member may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being affected by anything or anyone on the IFB Network site but the primary responsibility for pursuing the matter is the Member’s.
10. Copyrighted Materials
For copyright material posted in Member’s name or the name of your organization of hub, Member represents and warrants that this material that you post on the IFB Network social media, LMS, and other channels is original and that Member has all rights to that content (either generated by you, or by a third party), or that any content has had usage rights cleared. Member agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Organizational Soul Ltd., its employees, agents, officers, directors, members, consultants, and successors from any claim or losses arising from a breach of these representations and warranties.
Copyright Materials posted in the name of Organizational Soul Ltd. are owned by Organizational Soul Ltd. or third parties with whom we have licensing agreements. Ownership of work products means exclusive worldwide rights to publish, distribute, update, revise, license, store and reproduce work products in print or electronic form, via means now known or in the future discovered or created. You agree that Member will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or use these materials in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Organizational Soul Ltd. Materials are only for Member’s personal, non-commercial or educational use.
Member is fully responsible for protecting Member’s copyright material and any other intellectual property Member may own. Despite this, please let us know so we can decide if or how we can support you with protecting your rights once Member can establish that he/she does have intellectual property rights.
When alerting Organizational Sou Ltd., please forward the following information:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of the location of the alleged infringing material;
- proof of your ownership of the intellectual property;
- a description of the copyrighted work that has been allegedly infringed; and
- a statement by you that you warrant that the information given in your claim is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Certain names, words, phrases, logos, marks, and designs that appear on the IFB Network websites and social media channels are official marks, trademarks, or tradenames of Organizational Soul Ltd. Nothing in this agreement or on an IFB Network social media channel shall be construed as granting or conferring, either expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, a license or other right to you to use any of the marks or names or any other intellectual property right of Organizational Soul Ltd. The names of other companies, products, and services referred to on IFB Network website may be trademarks or trade-names of their respective owners. Any use of the trademarks or trade-names of Organizational Soul Ltd. or other parties without the prior written consent of the applicable party is strictly prohibited.
Personal information that Member discloses may be used by the IFB Network, its agents, and contractors in relation to your membership and the Site, including marketing activities for the Site. We may only disclose any personal information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or legal government requests.
12. Third-Party Services
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Applications are not under the control of Organizational Soul Limited. Organizational Soul Limited is not responsible for any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Applications. Organizational Soul Limited provides these Third-Party Websites, and Third-Party Applications only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Websites, or Third-Party Applications, or their products or services.
13. Payments and Payment Gateway Terms
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details. Member agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Member shall not use a debit/ credit card, which is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Member further agrees and undertakes to provide a correct and valid debit/credit card details. The Member may pay his/ her membership or other fees by using a debit/credit card or through an online banking account. The Member warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card/bank details:
- Member is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- Member is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- Member is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by the Member along with the applicable Fees.
- Member is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the Member’s inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Key Payment Terms:
Key Terms include:
- Payment(s) through the Payment Gateway may only be made with a credit card or debit card. It is the responsibility of Member to specify its preferred payment method. Payment Gateway is intended to facilitate the continued offering of options to the Member to make payments via various online payment methods.
- Before using the Payment Gateway, the Member shall make all necessary inquiries about charges or fees payable to their credit/debit card service provider.
- The card information supplied by the Payment Gateway is being provided to, and processed by, payment gateway and will not be supplied to or processed by Organizational Sou Ltd. It is the sole responsibility of Member to ensure that the information provided by Member is up to date and correct. It is recommended that Member make and retain a copy of the transaction for record-keeping purposes.
- Member agrees, understands, and confirms that information provided via the payment gateway, which may include, without limitation, details relating to debit/credit cards, transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft, and/ or fraud and Organizational Soul Ltd has no control over such matters. Organizational Soul Ltd. accepts or assumes no liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking, or other unauthorized access to information provided by a Member to the Payment Gateway. Therefore, while Organizational Soul Ltd seeks to affiliate with reputable payment gateways, Organizational Sou Ltd. gives no assurance, that the information so provided online by Member, is secure.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
Payment Cancellation Policy
Once the Member will be registered and paid the Fee through online Payment Gateway. He/She will not be able to cancel the transaction within 10 days of use of the service.
Payment Refund Policy for Online Payments
: In the event there is any claim for/ of a chargeback by the Member for any reason whatsoever, the Member will immediately approach the IFB Network with his/ her claim details and claim a refund. Such refund (if any) shall be effected or approved by Organizational Sou Ltd. via payment gateway or any other means it deems appropriate.
Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The Member shall directly contact their financial service provider for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party. The Member shall also advise us at email@example.com if the fraudulent use of the card will disrupt their member payments and arrange a suitable alternative.
No Warranty: No warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, is given by Organizational Soul Ltd. in respect of the operation of the payment gateway.
14. Payment Plan Agreement Contract
Monthly Payment Plan Memberships
Applies to memberships where payments are made every month during the duration of the membership term.
Member understands and agrees that Member has committed to a contract. And Member agrees to membership fees payable by Member at the rate offered at purchase time every month for a period of 12 months to access the training site for a period of 1 year if Member purchases any 1 year duration payment plan membership.
You understand and agree you have committed to a contract. And you agree to membership fees payable by you at rate offered at purchase time every month to access the ecosystem.
The IFB Network offers a free trial of our products or services. The duration of the free trial period and all other details of the offer will be advised through our website or via email. Once the free trial is over you agree to be billed via credit or debit card for our Services. By using our paid options Member agrees to pay Organizational Soul Ltd. all charges at the prices then in effect for the products or services Member or other persons using Member’s billing account may purchase, and Member authorizes Organizational Soul Ltd. to charge your chosen payment provider for any such purchases.
Member agrees to make payments using your selected payment method. If you ordered a product or service that is subject to recurring charges then Member agrees to Organizational Sou Ltd. charging Member’s payment method on a recurring basis, without requiring Member’s prior approval from you for each recurring charge until such time as you cancel the applicable product or service. Organizational Soul Ltd. reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. Sales tax will be added to the sales price of purchases as deemed required by Organizational Soul Ltd. Organizational Soul Ltd may change prices at any time.
Cancellation of Fixed Monthly Payment Plan
Member understands that Member is able to cancel your membership in the first 10 days for a full refund – as per our 10-day Moneyback Guarantee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
Member understands that should Member cancel membership outside the first 10 days, Member agrees to pay a cancellation fee if one is required or if Member is in a contractual arrangement that outlines a fee.
Yearly Payment Plan
Member agrees to pay the membership fees in full for access to the training site for a period of 1 year, according to the plan you choose at the time of purchase.
Automatic Renewal Authorization
The automatic charge to Member’s credit card or debit to Member’s debit card account will occur within two business days of the start of the new membership term. Once the payment has been processed, Member will receive an electronic (email) notification that payment has been applied to Member’s card for the sum of Member’s membership dues.
15. Automatic Renewal Cancellation
Members may cancel their automatic renewal authorization to Organizational Soul at any time by contacting Member Support at email@example.com. Members who were charged an automatic renewal fee may request a refund of that fee for up to 30 days from the date of payment. However, Member acknowledges and agrees that he or she must pay membership fees for any renewal terms via check or online payment to continue membership.
16. Refusal, Suspension, or Termination of Membership
We may, at our discretion, immediately restrict, suspend or terminate your membership and access to the Site if we consider you in breach of these Membership Terms, any other Site rules, or applicable law.
We reserve the right to refuse membership at our discretion (examples include previous breaches of membership terms on any of our websites and previous utilisation of the Site’s “Moneyback Guarantee”).
Termination of Licensed Program by You. If Member decides to terminate the Licensed Program(s) provided by Organizational Soul Limited, Member may do so by (a) notifying Organizational Soul Limited at any time and (b) closing your Account for all of the Licensed Programs that you use. Notice should be sent, by an officer authorized to sign on behalf of the company, in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Limited Liability
THE IFB NETWORK SITE, IFB NETWORK CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE IFB NETWORK ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, GUARANTEES, OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY ORGANIZATIONAL SOUL LTD. WITH RESPECT TO THE FOREGOING, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN LAW OR IN FACT, ORAL OR IN WRITING. FURTHERMORE:
- ORGANIZATIONAL SOUL LTD. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE IFB NETWORK SITE OR IFB NETWORK CONTENT, AND ACCESS THERETO, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE;
- WE MAKE NO PROMISES REGARDING YOUR ACCESS TO, OR THE RESULTS OF YOUR ACCESS TO, THE SITE OR CONTENT IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
- MEMBER’S USE OF THE IFB NETWORK SITE AND IFB NETWORK CONTENT, AND MEMBER’S RELIANCE THEREON, IS AT MEMBER’S OWN RISK;
- THE IFB NETWORK MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ADEQUACY, TRUTH, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, OR TIMELINESS OF IFB NETWORK CONTENT, AND;
- ORGANIZATIONAL SOUL LTD. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN AN APPLICABLE NON-EXCLUDABLE LAW, WE ARE BOUND ONLY BY THE EXPRESS PROMISES MADE IN THESE MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND ARE NOT BOUND BY IMPLIED TERMS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ORGANIZATIONAL SOUL LTD. OR ITS ADVERTISERS, VENDORS, PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM, OR ARISE OUT OF MEMBER’S MEMBERSHIP IN THE IFB NETWORK, THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE IFB NETWORK SITE OR IFB NETWORK CONTENT.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN AN APPLICABLE NON-EXCLUDABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF PROFITS WHICH RESULT FROM ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE SITE.
THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF ORGANIZATIONAL SOUL LTD. OR ITS ADVERTISERS, VENDORS, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. ORGANIZATIONAL SHOULD LTD’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO ANY MEMBER SHALL BE THE AMOUNT OF THE MEMBERSHIP DUES PAID BY MEMBERS TO ORGANIZATIONAL SOUL LTD. IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRECEDING THE MEMBER’S CAUSE OF ACTION. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AMA AND ITS ADVERTISERS, VENDORS, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED AS MUCH AS PERMITTED BY THE LAW OF SUCH JURISDICTION.
18. Changes to Membership and Website Terms
We may change these Membership Terms from time to time, and we may or may not notify members before doing so. If Member chooses to opt-out, Member may or may not have an opportunity to cancel Member’s subscription with a pro-rata refund (depending on the amount of time expired). If Member does not opt-out, Member’s continued subscription to the use of the Site will be an acceptance of the updated Membership Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
21. International Users
Organizational Soul Limited websites are controlled and offered by Organizational Soul Limited. Organizational Soul Limited makes no representations that Organizational Soul Limited’s websites are appropriate or available for use in all international locations. Those who access or use Organizational Soul Limited websites from other countries do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
22. Mandatory Arbitration
The parties understand that they have had a right or opportunity to litigate disputes through a court and to have a judge or jury decide their case, but they choose to have any disputes resolved through arbitration.
All parties agree that any claim or dispute between us, and any claim by either of us against any member, agent, employee, successor, or assign of the other, including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, third parties who are not signatories to this agreement, whether related to this agreement or otherwise, including past, present, and future claims and disputes, and including any dispute as to the validity or applicability of this arbitration clause, shall be resolved by binding arbitration
24. General Terms
25. Applicable Laws
We control and operate the IFB Network website from our offices in The Bahamas. The laws of The Bahamas govern these Membership Terms, and you and Organizational Soul Ltd. submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there.
QUESTIONS: CONTACT US.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms of Service, or if you want to report any security violations to us, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com or at:
Organizational Soul Ltd.,
P.O. Box N-511,
Nassau, N.P. The Bahamas.