Your Learning and Impact Events
- This event has passed.
The Pillar of Trust Webinar Series – Trust, Leadership, and Influence – How Effective Leaders Embody Trust
February 24, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
The Pillar of Trust Webinar Series provides leaders with practical strategies, skills, and knowledge that can build trust.
About this Event
Modern interpersonal and leadership challenges all have their roots in trust. Engagement, diversity, conflict, leadership, transparency, corruption, and many other unproductive behaviours compromise organizational performance and future capacity. This webinar series is designed to help you understand trust, the impact of low trust, and equip you with practical strategies you can use to enhance your trustworthiness as a leader while you build team performance through trust.
The Pillar of Trust Series is based on Interconnectivity, Flow, and Balance® methodology, which takes a different view of trust from the perspective of understanding organizations as living ecosystems.
You are invited to register for our webinars on the fourth Wednesday of each month, for ten months, starting January 27, 2021. The calls are scheduled at 8:00 am EST and if you prefer an alternative time, the live calls are also available at 10:00 am EST on the scheduled dates.
During each one hour call, we will explore a relevant trust topic and support you with building or refining your trust facilitation skills, and gaining an appreciation of conscious organizations. Recordings of the 2021 sessions will be available on the IFB Network Membership Website starting in February 2021.
Here is the list of 2021 Pillar of Trust Webinar dates and topics:
- January 27th, 2021: Trust Starts with Me: Strengthening My Pillar of Trust
- February 24th, 2021: Trust, Leadership, and Influence – How Effective Leaders Embody Trust
- March 31, 2021: Emotions and Trust: An Inextricable Link
- April 28, 2021: Achieving Breakthroughs and Momentum with Self-Trust
- May 26, 2021: Building Team Trust: Distinguishing Between Trust and Loyalty
- June 30, 2021: Trust and Sustainable Transformation: Creating Trust Building Strategies Using the Spiral of Trust
- July 28, 2021: Understanding the Bilateral Nature of Trust
- August 25, 2021: Structural Distrust
- September 29, 2021: Using the Trust Style Inventory for Transformation: Exploring the Trust Style Inventory
- October 27, 2021: Sex, Money, and Politics! Where Does Trust Fit?
Who Can Benefit?
Members from all levels of our ecosystem are welcome to register. Persons with Free membership pay $20.00, all other members can get discounted tickets at just $5.